Utilizing tailored logistics packages & innovative business strategies, our customers realize significant operational efficiencies such as:
- Maximizing dwindling budget dollars
- Reducing inventory levels
- Optimizing resource allocation
Embracing commercial business practices and
continually striving to satisfy the needs of our customers.
MRO and their Prime Vendors can interface to your internal inventory, requirements, and financial systems provided your system is a standardized system that is implemented at a majority of the Service (Air Force, Army, Navy, Marines and Coast Guard). Here are some examples of system interfaces:
- The Air Force, MRO, and Prime Vendors have been successful in developing a system interface between the Prime Vendors’ systems and the Air Force’s Civil Engineering Material Acquisition System (CEMAS) that allows Air Force Customers to request quotes, order, receive, and confirm orders in a fully automated process that requires no additional manual intervention, which has facilitated expansion.
- The Army, MRO, and the Army’s system’s contractor at Ft. Lee (Logistics Data Resources) have created an interface between Supply 2000 and DLA Troop Support’s MRO Prime Vendor Program, which allows customers to “roll-up” their line items under one order while maintaining the Army’s regulations for line item record keeping. The system will track the receipts and upon receipt of the last line item, the system will generate a requisition number (an obligation, TA23) that goes to Integrated Facility System (IFS) and the supporting DFAS office. DLA Troop Support will process an Interfund bill to the supporting DFAS office referencing the requisition number.