Heavy Equipment Procurement Program
The DLA Troop Support's Heavy Equipment Procurement Program (HEPP) is designed to support the acquisition of "commercial-type" heavy equipment used by a variety of military and other federal government agencies.
The program features multi-award commercial requirements contracts, or long-term agreements, with many major suppliers of heavy equipment in the United States to support most types of heavy equipment. The equipment is available with the full range of manufacturer options and acquisitions made through the program are quick and simple.
Federal Business Opportunities web site: http://www.fbo.gov.
Search using the solicitation number:
|Material Handling Equipment||SPM8EC11R0001|
|Fire and Rescue and Other Vehicles||SPM8EC11R0005|
|Trucks and Trailers||SPM8EC11R0007|
Heavy Equipment Products
- Material Handling (Lifts, Warehouse Trucks)
- Construction (Excavators, Loaders, Graders)
- General (Sweepers, Cranes, Tractors)
- Recycling (Balers/Crushers/Compactors, Conveyors, Sorbents)
- Pre-Fab Structures (Hazmat, Guard Shacks, Restrooms/Showers
Fire Trucks and Rescue Vehicles
Fax: DSN 444.7269 or 215.737.7269